The UPLB Department of Electrical Engineering continues its 100% passing rate in the recently concluded licensure examination for Registered Electrical Engineers. Ten graduates took the Electrical Engineering Licensure Examination. The exam was given by the Professional Regulation Commission last September 1-2, 2018. The national passing rate is 66.74%.
The following are the new Registered Electrical Engineers form the department:
- Engr. Rei-Ann M. Dayapera
- Engr. Glen C. Guray
- Engr. Patrick Laurence S. Manalang
- Engr. Reynaldo B. Pareja Jr.
- Engr. Carlex Joy D. Pedrigala
- Engr. Johanne Vhalmegar M. Rivera
- Engr. Jan Daniele J. Tan
- Engr. Rock Christian V. Tomas
- Engr. Cedric C. Velandres
- Engr. John Paul A. Villareal